It comes with the following features.
Design – We use the newest template as used by the DMV in 2019, to make our New York IDs.
Printing – The bendable Polycarbonate.
- The right-side comes with illustration of the statue of liberty.
- The “SEAL OF THE NEW YORK” in exact colors and texture of a real license.
ID Card Functions:
- Beveled Edged Window – The duplicate photo of the cardholder is laser-engraved into it.
- Wavy Credentials Pattern – A curled shaped initials of the cardholder continues along the window on the front. The Rainbow printed texture throughout the card gives it a real feeling. The main portrait of the license comes with laser engraving.
- Raised Printing – Date of Birth, ID or License number, expiry dates and, signature.
- Matte Touch – The signature and address change boxes on the back.
- Inverted mini-portrait – The “NY” license owner on the back.
- Drop – It passes the drop-test by making a solid sound when dropped.
- The graphical features that print with ultraviolet ink include; starbursts in the left that continue to the back of the ID and, complex wave patterns to the right window.
Does it Scan?
- Yes, It has 1D inventory control number and 2D QR bar code that contains the demographic information from the front.