Design – We use the newest template as used by the DMV in 2019, to make our Washington IDs.
Printing – The bendable Polycarbonate.
- The “SPRUCE TREE” in the middle.
- The ghost mini-portrait of the primary photo.
ID Card Functions:
- 100 Rule – The unique format to generate the license number of the individual Washington licenses as used by the DMV.
- Holograms of the state name “WASHINGTON” on the front.
- The Fine-line Guilloche pattern.
- The three “WASHINGTON STATE SEALS” and, two “WASHINGTON” outlines print in UV ink will appear under Blacklight.
- The three seals also print in UV on the back.
Does it Scan?
Yes, 1D and 2D barcodes. The later comes with encoded demographic information of the license holder.